We have launched a much improved version of this tool, called Buttons.
At the heart of the new tool is the same understanding that the internet can be overwhelming and recommendations, from friends, family or experts, can be really valuable. On Buttons you can still save your favourite sites for future reference, or to share them with others and it will still be free to use.
The new tool:
- Has a simpler log in process, requiring less information from you to set up Buttons
- Has images for the icons, making it easier for those partially-sighted and less able to read
- Has the ability for the user to add info about each Button and the set of Buttons
- Has multiple layout views, so you can make your Buttons look how you want
- Allows users to create multiple sets of Buttons
- Allows users to share Button sets via social media or email
- Promotes featured Button sets to all users on the homepage, giving ideas of sites they might like to use
- Is compatible for mobile and tablets
These new improvements were suggested from user testing with Internet Buttons users and the leading UK digital inclusion charity The Tinder Foundation.
We hope you love the new tool as much as we do.
If you have comments or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Buttons Team